Saturday 2 February 2013

January

Today is the first of February where I am! Its weird how fast January has gone!
I thought I would go through my 2013 goals and how I am going with them so far!
(You can find the original post here)

So this post has been in the making for a long time, however, I didnt have the internet for a few days, I worked full days and now my boyfriend has taken my laptop to work for a couple of days. But I am stealing his computer while he is using my laptop, so at least I now have some contact!

It's been a little crazy around here! Tom has been doing a work placement and then his normal job, so I rarely get to see him at the moment! But his parents went on a trip to Fiji for a week and a half, so I'm staying with him and get to be the housewife for a few days! I've been excited about this for a long time.

So here is what happened in my January!

-I started writing my blog part-time
-I picked up extra hours at work
-I bought a car!
-My family got 2 kittens
-I bought a camera
-My brother-in-law's book series got published
-Bought business cards




Within the original post, I gave a whole list of things I wanted to work on in 2013. Over the last month, I have added to the list and wrote the list on a piece of card, which I keep in a slot in my purse. Its great to see it constantly, where it reminds me exactly what I'm working towards. Alright, here is the list thats on the card!

-Stress Less
-Be more social
-Eat healthy
-Get my brain active
-Write more
-Lessen my dependency of technology
-Enjoy the little things
-Take more photos
-Save/Budget money
-Smile and Laugh more
-Love: Whatever the circumstances
-Dance more


I am loving my progress with my list and I hope to go further with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment