Monday 25 March 2013

Everything Girl

Hellooo, Everyone!! I am back! I havenon 't been posting much (almost a month eee!) and I am ready to get back into it. I have been working on my garden, which I will post the progress on here soon, as well as working at my normal supermarket job (a lot, just to repay the cost of my car!) and trying to keep everyone happy by being social and not spending so much time on my computer! Ahh!

But I thought to celebrate my return to the blogging world, I would explain that I am definitely an Everything Girl. That is my very professional title I have given myself. I will always start a hobby and then when I get reasonably good at whatever this hobby is, I move onto the next one. I am far from a perfectionist and that is why I like it! Unfortunately, My boyfriend is the complete opposite, so we arent very organized :P I started this blog as a way to organize my thoughts, but it too turned into one of my hobbies :P But hopefully this one wont end!

Anyway, I just wanted to say I am back! and expect a lot more from me in the next month or so! 
 
Thanks for sticking with me! 

P.S. How do you like my new paisley background??? Im looking forward to it being more bright :) Who knows when it will change again! :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment