Monday 22 April 2013

Apologies!

Apologies Everyone!! I have been unwell for the last week or so, and that means dragging my sick butt to work and then collapsing in bed watching seasons of Miranda until I fall asleep. Yes, that is my sorry week.
As it currently is, I am writing this while lying on my bed, hoping to God that I can get to go home early today, and I start in half an hour. Yay!
I have watched a lot of movies over the last week, so I am beginning to like the idea more and more of doing film reviews. I will get back to you on that. I have written some more posts, but my head isnt concentrating enough to edit the posts and the photos to go on them. Just be patient. New stuff is definitely coming soon.
Anyway, this was just a post to let you know that I am still alive!!

Until next time!



'It's not so much how busy you are, but why you are busy. The bee is praised; the mosquito is swatted.' - Marie O'Conner

No comments:

Post a Comment