Monday 27 May 2013

I'm back! And I have a desk!

Well, I'm back guys! I have been spending the last month or so collecting experiences and ideas for blog posts and ways to improve my blog and my other internet jobs. :)

But I am back, I have a huge list of stuff that I can blog about now, so I am keen to get started on that! I think it was important for me to just spend a little time away in order to collect my thoughts and figure out what I was doing.


If you have been following this blog for a while, you will know that my boyfriend and I still live with our (respective, we dont have the same!) parents and it is difficult for us to have enough space for what we need. Me specifically, as I have all my craft and art, my blog stuff and papers, as well as my books for my reviews. I didnt have a desk that I could sit and write at, and it was becoming more and more frustrating. While we are trying to be happy with what we have got, it was becoming annoying to constantly be moving things from room to room and it not being in the order that I need it to be. We both have pretty tiny bedrooms, and trying to fit a bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers and a desk was becoming increasingly difficult.

But after much discussion we figured out a way to move Boy's room around where everyone gets what they want! It's very nice that I can get up and get working while Boy is still sleeping. I usually wake up a lot earlier than he does, so now I have something to do instead of me lying there sighing and wanting to wake him up!


There we are! My nice new usable desk. It is right next to my side of the bed, so perfect for just waking up and doing an hour or so of work before Tom wakes up and the rest of our day is planned.

I am very happy with the set up despite it still being cramped, it is a lot nicer to use!



No comments:

Post a Comment