Monday 2 September 2013

Fathers Day!


First of all, happy Fathers Day to all the fathers out there!! and secondly, happy spring!
I have had a very busy couple of days. First I went volunteering on Friday morning, then had work, then slept, then had work again, then had my beautiful little cousins 18th birthday party (eep! 18 already!), and it was fathers day and we had joint 18th birthday/fathers day lunch, then fathers day dinner for the other side of the family. Craziness, but so much fun. I love how close my family is! Makes life more enjoyable when you can spend it with people you love :)

I wanted to post a quick post saying that the next week is going to be crazy, so probably wont get to post much, but I am working on it. I am also working on changing to my spring theme for my blog, and I am in the first draft. Not so keen on it, but I havent had much opportunity to fix it yet!!

But while the weather is so amazing, I am spending more time outdoors with my family (which means yay outing posts!) but means less time on here with you lovely people. :)
I have been getting quite a few shoe orders now, so thanks to all those lovely people! Getting busy on those very soon.

Alright, It has been a very tiring and social weekend, so I am ready for sleep! My eyes are closing just typing this. Goodnight, lovely people!



No comments:

Post a Comment