Thursday 26 September 2013

Sydney!

Helloo out there!

I am off to Sydney for a couple of days (yay! holidays!), so won't be around for the weekend, those who have ordered shoes in the last couple of days, I will get them done as soon as I get back and then they will be on the way! :D

Tom and I are going on what I have been calling, 'The Bookshop Tour' of Sydney. We don't want to do any of the tourist-y things, so it is going to be markets and bookshops that we have never seen before! I am pretty excited about that.

Well, I will get back in touch as soon as I get back, after that I still have 2 and a half weeks of holidays, so pretty excited to get updated on everything!

Hope you guys are having a fantastic day/night and I will be back in no time.


I love all of you...


No comments:

Post a Comment